Take a Shot of Fall (or Vols)
LEVEL: EASY YIELD: 16 SHOTS
- 1 c. apple cider
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 c. Fireball whisky
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Cinnamon, for garnish
- Apple slices, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, add apple cider and lemon juice. Sprinkle over gelatin and let bloom, about 5 minutes.
- Place pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve gelatin. Stir in Fireball and remove from heat.
- Pour into shot glasses and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and an apple slice.